Pop Piano Video "Four-Part Chords and Voicings" Bundle: Chapters Six and Seven
Click here to see trailer videos for Chapters One through Seven, of our Pop Piano Video Instruction Series.
Get the best possible continuation of your Pop Piano Book studies with our value-priced “Four-Part Chords and Voicings” Bundle, containing the complete video lessons for Chapter Six (Four-Part Chord Inversions and Voiceleading) and Chapter Seven (Creating & Using Four-Part-Over-Root Chords). You’ll get over 70 minutes of step-by-step video instruction, with Mark Harrison explaining and demonstrating the concepts, and improvising musical styles examples along the way.
The Chapter Six video covers the following topics in depth:
- major and minor 7th chord inversions
- ’isolating’ inversions of four-part chords
- voiceleading four-part chords around the circle-of-5ths and circle-of-4ths
The Chapter Seven video covers the following topics in depth:
- commonly-used “upper structure” four-part-over-root chord voicings
- using these voicings to interpret chord symbols and progressions
- applying these voicings in different rhythmic styles
In addition to Mark's explanation and playing examples, the videos show the page and figure numbers being referenced in the Pop Piano Book, as well as text captions for further explanation.
To get the best out of these video lessons, we recommend that you have our Pop Piano Book while viewing!