Pop Piano Video "Foundation" Bundle: Chapters One and Two
Click here to see trailer videos for Chapters One, Two, Three, Four and Five of our Pop Piano Video Instruction Series.
Get the best possible jump-start on your Pop Piano Book studies with our value-priced Foundation Bundle, containing the complete video lessons for Chapter One (Scales and Chords) and Chapter Two (Rhythmic Concepts and Notation). You'll get over 70 minutes of step-by-step video instruction, with Mark Harrison explaining and demonstrating the concepts, and improvising musical styles examples along the way.
The Chapter One video covers the following topics in depth:
- major, minor, modal, pentatonic and blues scales
- three-, four-, and five-note chords
- circle-of-5ths and circle-of-4ths concepts
The Chapter Two video covers the following topics in depth:
- rhythmic notation and time signatures
- rhythmic subdivision and how to count rhythms
- rhythmic anticipations in musical styles
In addition to Mark's explanation and playing examples, the videos show the page and figure numbers being referenced in the Pop Piano Book, as well as text captions for further explanation.
To get the best out of these video lessons, we recommend that you have our Pop Piano Book while viewing!